As a Growth Marketing Manager (H/F/X), you will join the Product team and be responsible for driving of Self Service Revenue by improving the whole AARRR funnel.
The Growth team is a strategic and transversal team that is at the center of our growth. The team is responsible for accelerating our transition to self serve while maintaining the highest standard in term of user experience.
You will contribute to all acquisition related actions to bring Yousign’s growth to the next level.
You will be working closely with our Head of Growth, Senior Growth marketing Manager and the Product and Product Marketing team to implement your strategies.
- Plan and execute targeted campaigns across paid channels to drive new customer acquisition (particularly Google Ads, Bing Ads, Display ads,, Youtube)
- Build and execute a robust testing and optimization framework to improve main KPIs regularly (number of signups, Cost of Signups, Free to paid conversion, MRR & CAC)
- Improve the conversion of marketing assets including the landing pages and website
- Report on your actions and propose data informed optimizations
- Collaborate with Product marketing, Product, Business Operations and Design to implement and measure your strategies
Feel like applying ? Here are the main skills that will help you thrive as Yousign’s next Growth Marketing Manager (H/F/X) :
- You have at least 1 year in a growth marketing, demand-generation or traffic management role
- You have already successfully managed one of the following paid acquisition channel Google ads, Bing ads or Facebook ads
- You are comfortable using marketing analytics and tracking tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Segment, Hubspot, Salesforce)
- You are business oriented and you have an analytical mindset, you’re informed by data
- You have a good business level English
However, If you don’t match all of those criteria, no worry ! You can still apply and let us know how you will be a good fit for the position, our Talent Acquisition team will have a close look at your application.
What you will find at Yousign
- A dynamic scale-up that puts Product first
- A management style that encourages autonomy and cohesion, through common Objectives and Key Results (OKR)
- Top-notch work culture and methods
- Caring and challenging work environment
- A remote-first company
- Regular team events and an annual company meeting
- The choice to work either full-remote or either from our offices (Paris or Caen)
- Numerous perks & benefits, such as: solidarity day offered, remote equipment, great mutual and provident insurance, learning & talent development advantages, CSE, and more!
- First call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers
- Interview with Sophie, Head of Growth
- Case study
- Final round with the CPO
- Final offer