We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager within our PMM team to own and define the Go-to-Market strategies for our eSignature solutions, contributing to our company’s business goals and ambitions.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will play an active part in the development of our products and features, from Discovery to Delivery, by ensuring a proper market fit, developing a distinctive positioning and managing effective GTM strategies that will inspire our teams, prospects and customers to maximize their business impact.
At Yousign, the PMMs are fully integrated from the start, working hand in hand with Product Managers and Product Designers to ensure we are building solutions designed to meet our users’ needs and define the right way to bring out their value.
You will be working closely with our Head of Product Marketing, Product Marketing Managers and the Product team to implement your strategies.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Analyze our market categories to identify market trends and map out the competition
- Build and roll out a Discovery plan to understand our customers and collect insights about their behavior, expectations and use cases
- Define a strong positioning that will be the foundation of the product narrative, storytelling and messaging
- Build, plan and roll out successful go-to-market strategies for our products and features leveraging the relevant assets and channels, adapted to our markets, in coordination with the Sales, Marketing and Brand teams
- Analyze data to monitor the performance and advise on improvements
- Be the ambassador for your product internally and externally, showcasing it to teams and collecting feedback for continuous improvement
- Set the roadmap and maintain ambitious objectives for your scope that draw a direct line between your work’s impact and the company’s growth strategy
- Build senior-level relationships with Revenue and Product teams to ensure alignment and message consistency
- You already have 5+ years of experience, including 3+ years in Product Marketing (SaaS environment is a plus).
- Your oral and written communication skills in French (native level) and English are excellent.
- You are a natural storyteller who can tailor narratives and messaging.
- You are business oriented and you have an analytical mindset, you’re informed by data.
- You are able to keep the big picture in mind and can prioritize your to-dos properly.
- You have strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage projects across multiple teams and share your expertise.