We are Rebels. Inventors. Magic Makers.
Our world class consumer insights platform allows creators to create brands, ads, products, and shopping experiences that people love.
We were founded in 2012 with the dream of creating end-to-end automated research. Fast forward 10 years and we have 1,000+ happy customers, 100,000+ ideas tested, and we operate in 50+ research markets. Pretty impressive right?
So how do we do it?
Our platform provides access to actionable, quick, and smart insights to amplify creative effectiveness and shape winning innovation, empowering creators with the agility and the data they need to make better decisions about the ads and innovation they take to market.
Through working with some of the biggest brands in the world, we’ve built technology that lets our customers see their product innovations and advertising ideas through their consumers’ eyes so they can quickly iterate, optimise, validate, and learn — increasing their chances of in-market success.
The Customer Success team
At Zappi we take pride in helping some of the world’s most influential companies transform the way they approach insights. We’re developing tools and programs around them that allow our customers to be more proactive and strategic in the way they test and learn – ultimately, helping them in creating more effective advertising and launching more successful products.
As a senior member of the Customer Success team, you will have a crucial role in making this all happen. You will be the day to day contact for our customers, driving this change in behaviour, and ensuring they are engaged and unlocking the most value possible from our platform.
You will work closely with our Director and VP of Customer Success to ensure our Customer Success offering is best in class and that we are continually innovating on best practice. You will act as a role model for more junior members of the team, providing coaching and mentoring.
Who we’re hiring
The Customer Success team at Zappi is growing! We are looking for an experienced Senior Customer Success Manager who is obsessed with delivering outstanding value to your customers. You will have empathy for our customers, a passion for advocating for them internally and will thrive on partnering with them to deliver on their business goals. You focus on retention, customer experience, value extraction and working cross functionally to deliver success to our customers and Zappi.
- Customer Value – As a Senior Customer Success Manager, your #1 goal will be to make sure that our customers are extracting the most possible value from our platform. You will partner with customers to achieve their desired outcomes and identify and resolve any blockers to success.
- Customer Onboarding and Training – Working closely with the Sales and Onboarding team, you will be responsible for ensuring that customers have a great onboarding experience, quickly achieve return on investment and are regularly trained on the latest and greatest that Zappi has to offer
- Tool/Platform Expert – As the day-to-day contact for our customers, you will need to be an expert on all of our tools and our platform so that you can advise customers on the best possible solutions and optimisations to achieve their business goals.
- Account Retention and Growth – You will retain and grow the revenue within your book of business, effectively resolving churn risks and partnering with Sales and Marketing to identify and facilitate opportunities for expansion.
- Relationship Building- In order to be successful within the role, it will be crucial that you build strong relationships based on honesty and trust, both with your customers as well as internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Development). You will build connections across multiple layers of mid-market and Enterprise organisations.
- Customer Advocate – You will need to represent the voice of our customers within our organisation so that we are building and moving in the direction that will give the customer greater value. You will effectively communicate with product, marketing, sales, and engineering to deliver customer centric solutions.
- Salary range £55k-65k for the year – this is a 12-month contract with a possibility of becoming permanent
- Unlimited holidays – we want well rested and motivated teams so encourage people to take plenty of time off. We don’t cap your allowance, but do set a minimum of at least 20 days per year plus national holidays.
- Private medical healthcare cover
- Group risk, life & disability contributions
- Flexible working arrangements, including remote (unless otherwise specified)
- Thoughtfully designed offices to support both individual work and collaboration without interrupting others
- Support setting up your home office, if appropriate (chair + desk, etc)
- Wellbeing benefits such as free yoga and access to trained therapists / counsellors
- Tailored personal development through training allowances, coaching, mentorship and career frameworks
Why join us?
We’ve been recognized as one of the hottest martech companies in 2022 by Business Insider and named Best Place to Work by Quirk’s Media for our engaging and inclusive workplace culture. We’re committed to both people and the planet.
Our belief in inclusion means we’re building an organisation of diverse individuals and helping brands eliminate cultural presumptions in their research. Read our Diversity Manifesto here.
We are a values and behaviours driven business and believe that Trust, Truth, Ownership, Ambition and Humility describe Zappi employees on our best day. This is how we strive to show up for our customers, for each other and for our communities.
Earning B Corp certification assures us we’re on the right track and have structures in place to become the business we want to be.
Our commitment to minimise our impact on the environment means being honest with ourselves and transparent with you—about everything from carbon emissions to tree-planting initiatives. We achieved our goal of becoming Net Zero in 2021!
Zappi Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company for Women 2022
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2022
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Compensation 2022
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company for Women 2022
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company for Diversity 2022
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Culture 2022
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best CEO 2022
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Happiness 2022
- Winner of Newsweek’s Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces in the UK 2022
Check out what our currency employees have to say about us on Comparably!
Zappi is an equal opportunity employer; our diversity is a major strength. We maintain a constant dialogue with our teams and wider communities about how we can become a more inclusive place to work