ZigZag Global is an award-winning SAAS platform helping retailers to manage and resell returned stocks on different e-commerce markets across the globe.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning technology business in retail, cross-border e-Commerce, logistics and sustainability space.
As a Sales Development Representative at ZigZag Global, you will be responsible for seeking new business opportunities by creating and developing relationships with potential new customers. Your efforts will be focused on researching prospects, outreach, qualifying opportunities, appointment making and supporting the rest of the sales process. Your key output will be booking appointments for the sales team to demo the ZigZag portal.
You have the chance to work in close collaboration with the rest of the organization, to expand our business to the next level. This role suits those who love to communicate and build relationships with other people, have a strong interest in sales-orientated businesses and a passion for sales in general.
- Researching prospects, outreach, qualifying opportunities, making appointments.
- Cultivating leads through direct outreach, communicating our value proposition for the potential client and following up in timely manner.
- Developing, managing and maintaining a pipeline of leads.
- Completing and tracking sales tasks for team timely and accurately using CRM system
- Reporting on sales metrics and suggesting improvements.
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of our products and how they serve our clients’ needs, including features, advantages, benefits and key examples of usage.
- Passionately represent our organisational culture, values and our exceptional reputation.
- Excellent prospecting skills with ability to identify and engage prospects at all levels.
- Experience with CRMs (plus any SDR tools like Apollo or Mailshake).
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A passion for sales with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A proactive and self-starter attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- A sales background in SaaS, e-commerce or logistics is an advantage – if you have it, please make sure you highlight it on your CV.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + additional day holiday after every full year of service (up to 5 additional days)
- Fully Remote (UK Based) – London office for who would like to visit it.
- Flexible working hours – to provide work life balance
- Pension Plan
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- Employee referral bonus scheme