The Cardiac Management Solutions division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops products to protect and manage cardiac patients, including the LifeVest® wearable cardioverter defibrillator (WCD), the ZOLL cardiac monitor, and associated technologies.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the U.S. At ZOLL, your work will help to ensure cardiac patients get the life-saving therapy they need. To date, the LifeVest WCD has been worn by hundreds of thousands of patients and saved thousands of lives.
ZOLL has been Pittsburgh’s Manufacturer of the Year, one of Western PA’s Healthiest Employers, and even one of Pittsburgh’s Coolest Offices. But it’s our unique opportunity to impact people’s lives that makes ZOLL the ideal place to build your career.
The ideal Sales Enablement Specialist is someone who can not only think strategically but can also execute with precision and attention to detail. The role requires multifaceted skills; highly qualified candidates will be a strategic business partner providing quality dedicated service and field sales support in various disciplines related to Sales and Sales Operations. This individual will work closely with a host of internal and external stakeholders to help shape the vision of sales enablement.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as a strategic business partner to Field Sales, providing dedicated support as a liaison between Field Sales, Sales Operations, and Internal Departments
- Assist in preparation of KPIs, Data and Presentations related to Quarterly Business Reviews
- Manage, develop, and administer the onboarding/continuing education program related to Sales Operations programs for the sales and patient administration teams
- Develop content and programs that scale to the learner’s requirements/position
- Work with cross-functional teams to align on initiatives, product updates, and business priorities and continuously update programs accordingly
- Manage and educate on the use of relevant learning and field tools and software, including Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Power BI, and other tools
- Evaluate the effectiveness of onboarding/continuing education programs by identifying and tracking key metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) that drive rep productivity
- Identify performance gaps within the sales organization and design onboarding content to improve and influence results, working closely with sales leaders
- Engage cross-functional subject matter experts to share expertise in onboarding sessions as needed
- Conduct special projects to improve the effectiveness of the sales organization, as delegated by the sales operations leadership team
- Support efforts to evaluate existing internal sales resource library, identify gaps and opportunities for improvement and update as needed
- Prepares ad hoc and re-occurring reports. Monitors and reports on progress and results as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, or similar fields preferred. Other disciplines will be considered with equivalent work experience in sales enablement, sales operations, sales reporting, or data analysis.
- 3 years of related experience in sales enablement, sales operations, inside sales, sales support or sales training preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Power BI, Excel, Teams, and Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience managing complex, cross-functional projects, or programs
- Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and program management
- Strong organizational, task, and time management skills
- Creativity and strong problem-solving ability
- Expertise in process improvement and change management preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is generally performed in a typical office environment that is usually quiet. Employee is expected to work collaboratively with team members, as well as able to work independently with limited supervision. Work will require significant computer and telephone work.
If the job is physically demanding, this should be stated in the job description. A physically demanding job is one where the incumbent is required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few breaks, and so forth.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Indicate whether the position has supervisory responsibility and if so for what team(s)/functions
ZOLL is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace, where unique identities, backgrounds, cultures, perspectives and experiences are respected and valued.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
To apply for this job please visit www.zoll.com.
Follow us on social media