As Head of Product Marketing, the team will focus on all of Zoom’s UCaaS (Meetings, Webinars, Chat, Phone, Conference Rooms, Zoom Events) and our developer-facing products (Marketplace, SDKs, APIs, App Solutions, Security).
As a leader you will work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Finance to define our products’ vision / position and help shape our product marketing efforts. You’ll devise strategies, plans, budgets, and be accountable for impact alongside them. You’ll be in charge of managing the content development for our core products, vertical efforts, and digital platform. Your team will also drive our sales enablement initiatives in collaboration with our stakeholders.
Evidence-based decision-making and influential leadership will both be key. Directly, empowered by our Head of Product, Solutions, and Industry Marketing, you’ll be driving transformational efforts and amplifying product marketing impact for Zoom.
- Shape the global product marketing strategy by leveraging consumer insights and serving as key strategic stakeholder between cross-functional leaders (Product Management, Acquisition Marketing, GTM, Sales, Channels, Verticals)
- Drive company product strategy, vision & positioning, pricing and packaging, incentive strategies & logistics
- Develop thought leadership, messaging, strategic positioning, and pricing for all Zoom products and services
- Create and execute campaigns in partnership with demand generation teams
- Build and deliver executive-level presentations, keynote level content, and strategic events
- Lead, scale, and mentor a team of talented product marketers, hire and cultivate new talent to round out your team
- Engage with customers & sales frequently and intently; be the customer advocate within Zoom, bringing the voice of customer to the product messaging
- Lead qualitative and quantitative research to help define our customer segments and pain points
- Establish an actionable messaging strategy that is communicated consistently throughout the customer journey
- Create a clear framework for measuring the impact and effectiveness of your product marketing strategy
- Provide market research and competitive analysis to progress our product and technology strategy
- BA/BS degree
- 15+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- 5+ years in B2B / B2C Communications, Collaboration, UCaaS, or CCaaS Industries
- 10+ years of leadership experience
- Hands-on strategic leader willing to lead by doing
- Problem-solving and sound judgment
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Raises the bar on performance for themselves and team/partners, inspiring others to excellence
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills with all audiences
- Proven ability to drive transformational change, scale teams, hire and mentor top talents
- Takes ownership and follows through on tasks; drives decisions; results-oriented
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom’s benefits is on our careers page here.
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit zoom.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
Follow us on social media