At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As part of ZoomInfo’s Digital Marketing Team under the direction of the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations, the Marketing Operations Manager will help support and optimize ZoomInfo’s marketing technology stack, striving for operational excellence. The role will also partner cross functionally with other members of the ZoomInfo Marketing organization to produce and execute high performing marketing campaigns as a key component of ZoomInfo’s demand generation efforts.
- Help manage day to day technical aspects of email campaign execution out of our marketing automation platform (Adobe Marketo Engage), including program setup, target audience segmentation, email creation, QA and reporting.
- Triage requests and managing the launch calendar in our ticketing platform, Jira.
- Document and report on campaign production processes and SLAs, identifying areas for improvement or optimization
- Create campaign reports for stakeholders, such as A/B testing reports and make recommendations based on findings.
- Stay abreast of marketing technology and email best practices in an effort to deliver best-in-class solutions to resolve business challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent additional experience or training
- 4+ years of Marketing, Email or Campaign Operations experience
- Experience in Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo preferred)
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management software (Salesforce preferred)
- Knowledgeable in defining, building, and maintaining marketing segmentations
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to operate and meet deadlines under pressure
- Takes initiative and is able to deliver results without much supervision
- Willingness to learn and a passion for Marketing Technology
Bonus consideration for:
- HTML/CSS skills
- Jira / Confluence skills
- Gainsight experience
- Adobe Certified Associate or Expert – Marketo Engage
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world’s most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Follow us on social media