At Zowie, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online – but better. Zowie brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc., and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
- 🚀 Growing fast. We plan on keeping the Team growing! You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.
- 🏈 Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.
- 🧑💻 Remote-first and hours are flexible. We allow everyone to figure out the best ways to collaborate with their team. At the end of the day, it’s about delivering! Those in Poland can work from our offices in Cracow and Warsaw.
We strive to be:
- 💪 Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.
- 👻 Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.
- 🤸♀️ Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.
- 🤠 Unafraid of change. Zowie is growing, and the market is changing. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
What you’ll do:
- Product Marketing Strategy: Develop and implement marketing strategies focused on the eCommerce sector, targeting key decision-makers and influencers.
- Messaging and Positioning Expertise:Craft compelling messaging and positioning for new product features and lines to drive effective go-to-market strategies and boost demand generation efforts.
- Market Analysis and Insights:Conduct in-depth market analysis to produce actionable insights, giving Zowie a competitive edge especially among the VP and C-level decision makers.
- Thought Leadership:Craft and promote thought leadership content that uniquely positions Zowie, appealing to eCommerce and CX leaders.
- Analyst Relations:Build and maintain relationships with industry analysts at firms like Forrester, Gartner, and IDC, leveraging their insights to refine marketing strategies and enhance Zowie’s market presence.
- Sales Enablement Leadership: Hire and coach a Sales Enablement Manager to create content that supports the sales team in closing deals, especially in the Enterprise segment. Examples include detailed product guides, competitive analysis briefs, custom sales presentations, and tailored value prop documents.
- Performance Metrics:Track and analyze campaign performance, adjusting strategies to optimize impact and ROI.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with product, sales, and content teams for aligned and effective marketing campaigns.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B tech companies, particularly in enterprise SaaS and solutions for the eCommerce brands
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities for crafting compelling narratives around products and strategies
- Proficiency in using data to guide marketing decisions and measure success
- Capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to explore new perspectives and devise creative solutions, and creative approaches to marketing challenges
- Strong collaborative skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
It’ll be awesome if you have:
- Strong background in the eCommerce space, with an understanding of the challenges and opportunities in this industry
- Proficiency in creating and delivering engaging presentations to a variety of stakeholders, including internal teams, partners, analysts and media
- General understanding of multi-channel Enterprise campaigns and ABM across various channels ensuring cohesive and impactful brand messaging
We will offer you:
- 👉 Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.
- 👉 Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.
- 👉 Great company offsites and individual integration budgets. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.
- 👉 Health benefits. We offer an additional health insurance package.
- 👉 Development budget. We want to grow personally and professionally together.
- 👉 Home-office funds. Make yourself a comfy space for work on a daily basis.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.