Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
An opportunity to play a key role in understanding where the Solutions Consulting team is, where it should go, and how it will get there. You’ll work with individuals who are driven to make our customers raving fans, and develop lasting relationships along the way.
You’ll lead the Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy and operations for the SC organisation in APJ which comprises of Sales Engineers, Sales Architects, Partner Engineers, Product Specialists, and Technology Alliance Partner Managers.
Strategic planning & implementation
- Facilitate strategic planning for and with SC regional leadership; help leaders prioritise and set goals
- Develop business cases for GTM initiatives and investments that drive scale and maximise revenue opportunity
- Get buy-in and support for your recommendations from executive leaders to individual contributors across the organisation
- Lead cross-functional teams to bring GTM initiatives to completion
Data and operational excellence
- Lead rigorous analyses to provide business insights and generate actionable recommendations to support strategic goals and improve daily operations
- Track and analyze the impact of the programs you are driving
- Manage tools and processes required for SC execution and efficiency
- Help the SC regional team understand and improve their performance through data
- Build an expansive internal network to bring all possible expertise and resources to bear on your projects
- Inspire a strategic mindset in customer-facing teams
- Anticipate leadership needs and questions; lead the solution from planning to implementation
- 7-10 years of combined experience in strategic, sales operations, and/or consultative role(s)
- Project management expertise (e.g. designing project plans, managing deliverables to deadlines, integrating activities across work-streams, identifying key dependencies, surfacing issues as appropriate, and measuring project impact)
- Ability to develop recommendations and business cases using quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through pragmatic solutions
- Comfort presenting to, getting buy-in from, and facilitating decision-making with stakeholders at all levels, including executive management
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce and Excel/Google Sheets
- Agile scrum master and product owner certifications
- Experience supporting a technical sales team
- Experience working for a security, SaaS, or software company
- Experience with Clari, Tableau, and Asana
- Experience with SQL and Snowflake
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.