As one of the early hires in our rapidly expanding team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the Head of Sales and Chief Revenue Officer to increase Playroll’s market presence and strengthen our sales efforts.
At Playroll, we value teamwork, continuous learning, personal fulfillment, and a positive work environment, and we strive to ensure that everyone on our team is proud of their contributions and has a great time while doing it
Role & Responsibility
- Focus on accounts with an EMEA territory;
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets
- Continually develop a robust sales pipeline through individual outreach, collaborating with sales development reps (current ratio of 2 SDRs: 1 AE), and managing inbound and partnership prospects
- Build champions, generate buy-in, and close deals with C-Level decision makers
- Keep CRM up to date with customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data so we can learn more about our business and our sales process
- Share insights on wins, losses and challenges so as to level up those around you and the business as a whole
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years selling within the EMEA region
- A proven track record of developing a greenfield territory and adding net new logos in a software role (ideally HR related)
- Desired demonstrated ability to build relationships with senior executives
- Ambitious, focused approach with solid Sales DNA and appetite for continual learning and growing
- Ability to work as part of a team; genuinely collaborative
- Desire to work for a fast-paced startup and take on increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong English Skills – both written & verbal communication .
Compensation & Benefits
What you’ll get:
- Above market base salary and OTE
- Participation in company equity scheme
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid role based in our London offices in West Hampstead
- Flexibility to work 2 days per week from home and 4 weeks per year from anywhere in the world with a connection
- Social events in and out the office
- Support for learning & development
- Better Than Yesterday – We embrace challenges, question the status quo, and dedicate ourselves to continuous progress. The ultimate goal is to be better today than yesterday, with a plan to become even better tomorrow
- One Playground – The Playground is our shared space to create, innovate and win, together. We are a global team with a global vision, breaking down barriers to work to a common goal.
- Impact Over Input – Making an impact is everyone’s role. Each of us are not just responsible for our actions but also for their outcomes.
- Obsession For Excellence – Excellence is earned. We aim to achieve the extraordinary, and in our pursuit, we are relentless. We set ourselves high standards and deliver through accuracy, expertise and the highest standards of service.
- We welcome applications from every background and believe diverse experiences and perspectives will make us stronger.
- Application Process
- Introductory Call – meet our Talent team to discuss the opportunity and establish a great mutual fit for the role
- Meet the Hiring Manager – a more in depth exploration of your relevant experience and the skills you’ll bring to the challenge of the role
- Case Study & Presentation – a chance to showcase your capabilities and how you like to work
- Value Fit Interview – a final discussion with your future colleagues to align on expectations and set you up to succeed
Playroll was built to accelerate a borderless economy to enable our clients and their people to thrive and enable human connection and break down borders. We’re working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed, and we’re looking for people to help shape tomorrow, today. Since we opened our doors in 2022 the world of distributed work has evolved quickly, and so have we. After enabling businesses of all sizes to hire talent, anywhere, as an Employer of Record solution – we saw businesses continue to struggle with disparate products and systems that don’t seamlessly work together.
We are driven by a constant pursuit of innovation, expanding our product suite to create integrated HR solutions. Our goal is to empower businesses to scale rapidly and effortlessly, embracing a truly borderless workforce. From fledgling startups to sprawling enterprises, we proudly partner with companies of all sizes. As our clients evolve, so do our solutions. And that’s where you come in! We are seeking talented individuals who thrive in challenging and ever-changing environments. If you’re passionate about solving complex problems and embracing hyper-growth, join our team and be a catalyst for meaningful change. Together, let’s unlock the limitless potential that lies ahead!