Hi — we’re Alyce! Founded in 2015 with a tiny team sharing space with a bike repair shop, we’ve grown up in more ways than one. You can now find us across the globe with roots in Boston.
Every year $242B is spent on corporate gifts, swag and direct mail. It’s the most relational channel and we’re on a mission to make it personal, relevant and a simply magical experience. No more squishy balls, cheap water bottles, and other things that end up in the trash. Our personal gifting platform flips the script by putting the gift recipient in control — creating relevant, thoughtful moments that delight. This is how modern businesses grow sustainably at scale.
We value our people above everything else. While we all have our own passions, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive environment where our team members are recognized and valued for who they are during working hours (9-to-5) and outside of them (#5to9™).
And we’re proud and honored to be recognized as Comparably’s Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture and Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as Bostinno’s 50 on Fire, LinkedIn’s Top 50 Start-Ups of 2020 and Forbes 2021 Best Start-Up Employer.
About this position
Alyce is looking for a Director of Revenue Marketing with experience scaling marketing strategies and teams for fast-growth B2B SaaS companies. You will empower and lead our growth and revenue marketing team, which consists of demand generation, paid media, inbound, account-based marketing, and content.
There are three main areas of focus;
- Inbound Optimization
- Outbound ABM
- Partnership Marketing
You’ll report to the VP of Revenue and Growth and collaborate closely with the Sales, Product Marketing, Partnerships, and BDR teams to optimize existing tactics and introduce new strategies and programs to accelerate our growth across channels and segments.
You’ll work with various stakeholders across the company, influencing and driving our go-to-market strategy at the highest levels. Specifically, you’ll be responsible for driving our outbound and channel sales motion by designing, building, and operating account-centric efforts that translate into qualified pipeline and drive larger deal size, better deal velocity, and conversion across the funnel. This high-profile role requires an analytical and creative leader, able to work hands-on with data and develop effective ways to engage our audiences.
How you’ll make Alyce amazing:
- Be the single-threaded owner of our pipeline efforts to support sales motions across products.
- Lead strategy and execution of full-funnel (prospecting, retargeting, and nurturing) multi-channel campaigns through various growth marketing tactics and channels: email, website, paid advertising, SEO, online reviews, field marketing, industry publications, and more.
- Drive targeted demand efforts for each of our ICPs through omnichannel personalized experiences to each of our core personas.
- Create and execute a Partnership strategy that consists of co-marketing, co-selling, enablement, and Partnership events
- Establish KPIs and understand underlying drivers to build a strategy and identify new opportunities; build processes for tracking, measuring, and reporting results. Analyze campaign effectiveness to optimize marketing spend and improve efficiencies.
- Coach and grow a team of talented individuals that will shape the way we go to market
- Be responsible for our account-to-cash process, including appropriate lead stages, correct routing, funnel performance, and pipeline creation for your programs.
- Develop new strategies to increase touch points within the marketing, sales, and customer journey to drive acquisition efforts, deepen engagement and reduce churn.
- Lead and implement testing methodologies to optimize and scale the demand generation process, including response and conversion rates and testing.
- Create and manage budgets, lead models, scoring, and analytic tools to track campaigns, optimize performance and achieve pipeline targets.
- Create a collaborative, highly motivational environment focused on high performance as a team.
- Work closely with sales leadership to build tight feedback loops to optimize efforts across the funnel.
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in a fast-growth SaaS environment, and 3+ years in a leadership role
- RevTech (Marketing or Sales Tech) experience is highly preferred
- Exposure to or experience in Channel or Partner Marketing is a big plus
- Expert ability to analyze data, foster an always-be-testing environment, and leverage insights to increase performance
- Extremely collaborative and adept at influencing and engaging cross-functional teams
- Experience across a full marketing tech stack, including marketing automation (currently Marketo), CRM (currently SFDC), as well as ABM and search tools
- Demonstrated experience developing, leading, and implementing strategic, performance-based marketing plans and strategies. Must have experience driving pipelines for sales teams.
- You have a strong bias for action and have a flexible operating range meaning you can quickly adapt from high-level strategy to digging deep into any specific problem to push the business forward.
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.
Follow us on social media