The Program Manager, Marketing and Digital Communications, reports to the Director, Marketing and Strategic Messaging
Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, or related field, and one to three years’ experience is preferred. Experience in a healthcare association or within the healthcare industry is a plus. Familiarity of online content standards, technologies, strategies, and tools (content management systems, email marketing platforms, and marketing automation platforms). Strong verbal and written communication skills, including effective marketing messaging and digital content. Excellent writing and proof-reading skills required. Team-oriented and ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across all Business Units, members, and all other stakeholders. Well-versed in and expertise with engagement-driven website content. Precision and accuracy are essential. Familiarity with creating graphics for digital platforms preferred. Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, and WordPress experience are a plus.
- Develops marketing campaigns and strategic messaging as assigned by Director
- Contributes to digital content development and online communication efforts
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to implement and monitor targeted marketing campaigns in assigned areas
- Adapts communications content for multiple uses across platforms, identifying opportunities for cross-promotion
- Tracks key performance indicators for assigned digital marketing efforts through analytics dashboards, sharing results and metrics
- Partners with Creative Services team to develop needed graphics for marketing campaigns
- Supports special projects and campaigns within Communications
- Serves as a content contributor/writer to overall marketing and digital communication strategies
- Participates in marketing meetings in assigned areas and executes action items for strategies and tactics discussed
- Reviews marketing content to ensure consistency of messaging, branding, and style across promotional efforts
- Develops content for AAO-HNS/F PowerPoint presentations for internal and external audiences
- Supports Creative Services team, when needed, by designing graphics for digital channels through established templates and standards
- Conducts staff training for Communication-related platforms
- Provides operational support to the Communications Unit, as assigned
- Serves as staff liaison to Academy committee(s), as assigned
- May participate on an internal team, either through formal assignment, or on an ad hoc basis, as assigned
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either orally or in writing
- Some travel may be required
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations through one of the following options (applications without this information may not be considered).
Email: Attach a Word document or copy and paste your cover letter and resume.
Mail: AAO-HNSF, 1650 Diagonal Road, VA 22314-2857 Attention: Human Resources