Assent is the supply chain sustainability management solution for the world’s most responsible, sustainability-focused complex manufacturers. The #1 business risk for complex manufacturers is hidden. Most supply chains were never built with sustainability in mind, and most manufacturers do not have deep visibility into their supply chain risks while outsourcing the majority of their production. Shaped by regulatory experts, customers and suppliers, Assent is the foundation manufacturers need for cross-enterprise sustainability. At Assent, your work will help bring transparency, sustainability, and fairness to the global community.
We’re one of the fastest-growing technology companies – from $5 million to $50 million ARR in under five years! As the global leader in supply chain sustainability management, we provide transparency into the supply chains of some of the world’s largest and most successful companies, including 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies. In our most recent funding round, we raised $350 Million USD in funding led by Vista Equity Partners. This funding will allow us to continue to scale with purpose, and add exceptional talent to our already remarkable team. Assent is the first North American software company to achieve both B Corporation Certification and Advanced Status with United Nations Global Compact. This reflects our deep commitment to embed sustainability not only across our organization, but as part of how we drive positive impacts for our communities and the customers we serve.
Join our Talent Community to stay in touch and learn more!
Reporting to the CMO, we will depend on you to take ownership of our pricing strategy at Assent. The ideal candidate will bring a value-based, data-driven approach to develop, contextualize and adapt a pricing strategy for our SaaS and professional service offerings. We’re growing fast and this is a great opportunity to make an impact, both at Assent and with the thousands of suppliers and customers that rely on us to help keep their products safe, sustainable and compliant.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities
- Be the expert on pricing, packaging and bundling of Assent’s solution suite;
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to develop and adapt our pricing strategy and pricing models – including a full portfolio pricing review;
- Support the Product Marketing & Revenue Operations teams with existing pricing models help with the development and evaluation of alternative pricing structures;
- Partner with Product Marketing & Revenue Operations to design and implement annual price changes;
- Set price points to maximize TAM and align pricing structures to customer usage and value growth;
- Apply marketing strategy and pricing fundamentals to set prices for new offerings;
- Provide detailed insight into KPIs for the purposes of revenue tracking, future planning, and strategic decision making;
- Support competitor monitoring including pricing trends, gaps and advantages.
- Manage changes to, and adoption of, new pricing strategy and process with all stakeholder groups.
- Manage through influence and collaborate closely with senior leadership teams including the CFO, CRO and CMO to drive key outcomes.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. Responsibilities may be altered and/or added from time to time to meet business needs.
We strongly value your talent, energy and passion. It will also be valuable to Assent if you have the following qualifications,
- A degree or level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in market research, business administration; finance, or related field;
- 10+ years related experience in SaaS Pricing Strategy & execution, Corporate strategy, Portfolio pricing, Market research/analysis, Product Management, Product Marketing, Consulting, Sales Operations;
- Salesforce CRM experience required;
- Exceptionally strong communication skills – ability to translate insights into clear strategies, and to articulate change, roadmap, process, and outcomes to key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with experience gathering and defining requirements, analyzing data, and delivering detailed conclusions;
- Autonomous, self-starter with strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual presentation communication skills;
- Self-starter with strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Strong business acumen;
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you are able to build stable relationships in a collaborative environment with a diverse group of stakeholders – internally and externally;
- Experience in high growth, SaaS, B2B Tech & Services organizations;
- General knowledge of complex manufacturing processes and supply chain practices a plus;
At Assent, we are uniquely positioned to make meaningful, impactful changes in the world around us. If you believe in doing work that matters, we want you to join our team.
Life at Assent
- Wellness: We believe that you and your family’s well being is important. As a result, we offer vacation time that increases with tenure, comprehensive benefits packages (details vary by country), life leave days and more.
- Financial Benefits: It’s not all about the money – well, it’s a little about the money. We understand that financial health is important and we offer a competitive base salary, a corporate bonus program, retirement savings options and more.
- Life at Assent: There is purpose beyond your work. We provide our team members with volunteer days, flexible work options and opportunities to get involved in corporate giving initiatives.
- Lifelong Learning: At Assent, curiosity is not only valued but encouraged. You will receive professional development days that are available to you the day you start.
- Work The Way That Works for You: Your work and life should be balanced in a way that is purposeful for you. We offer flexible working environments for our team. Choose a space that meets your unique needs.
At Assent, we are committed to growing and sustaining an environment where our team members feel included, valued, and heard. Our diversity and equal opportunity practices are guided and championed by our Diversity and Inclusion Working Group and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion includes recruiting and retaining team members from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and fostering a culture of belonging where all team members are included, treated with dignity and respect, promoted on their merits, and placed in positions to contribute to business success.
If you require assistance or accommodation throughout any part of the interview and selection process, please contact [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Follow us on social media