At BAC, we are obsessed with delivering the best CX/EX transformation outcomes for our clients. Applying our deep CX/EX IP, knowledge, methodologies and experience to create achievable and measurable impacts/results across Marketing, Sales and Customer Support journeys.
Our focus and quality execution have made us viable, successful, and a continued landing ground for clients who want to invest in excellent outcomes; clients that want to be the best leveraging great people who are CX/EX passionate and with great technology partners offering low-code / no-code solutions with a fast time to impact.
Qualifications & experience
- You are working within a System Integration business or a mid-tier Consulting business providing advice on solutions architecture
- You are currently working in one or all of the marketing, sales and service management domains. You have a desire to expand your knowledge and experience across all these domains
- You are looking to break away from legacy technologies to provide customer value through low-code / no-code platforms and deliver an interoperable and flexible growth business model for your customers
- You work with stakeholders, senior leadership, subject matter experts and specialist architects. You are responsible for the overall architecture design, assessing solution options, designing high-level solutions and ultimately overseeing the quality of detailed design artefacts
- You bring experience across digital and data-centric projects, providing well-articulated advice to stakeholders and technical thought leadership across the complex solutions that drive business value
- You are ideally HubSpot Certified across Marketing, Sales, Operations, CMS and Service Hubs or alternate technologies such as Salesforce, Dynamics, SugarCRM etc.
- You have experience or familiarity with iPaaS platforms such as Workato, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi etc.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Analyse and design software-partner solutions within the context of an end-to-end solution
- Design and deliver high-level solutions that derive maximum business benefit
- Ensure solutions maximise the value of existing capabilities and integrate with key platforms
- Design solutions aligned to an Enterprise and Domain architecture roadmap with adherence to methods and standards
- Provide architecture governance for technical designs across a program of work
- Proactively identify and address delivery/technical issues or challenges to ensure business outcomes are delivered
- Ensure projects operate in line with commercial and project delivery timeline expectations
- Contribute to a high-performing delivery culture comprising engaged and empowered employees
- Exposure to what great customer experiences look like driving growth strategies for companies
- Learn from a leadership team made up of industry masters with 100+ years of collective experience in the transformation of customer business models to optimise growth and operational performance through innovative technology adoption
- An investment in your career development to ensure your career is vastly enriched upon joining us. We are as committed to our employees, as we are to our customers
- A blended work/life balance culture where today’s employees want to be respected for their individual needs and assist the company in reaching its goals
To apply for this job please visit community.hubspot.com.
Follow us on social media