Hybrid position: working 3 days a week from our London office.
80%. That’s how many workers don’t have an office or desk. We interact with them every day: on the bus, in supermarkets, in the hospital. But when it comes to workplace technology, their needs have been largely ignored. Until now.
Blink is the world’s first workplace tool designed for frontline employees. Our award-winning platform transforms the working lives of society’s most relied-on members.
💻 What will you be doing?
As a RevOps Analyst, you’ll be at the forefront of our GTM team, reporting directly to the Director of RevOps. Working in close collaboration with our sales and marketing departments, you are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of our accounts and contacts data in our CRM system.
Your mission: set up accurate accounts and contacts data in the CRM, optimize workflows and drive the scalable growth of our business. Your impact will be pivotal in designing and implementing data-centric processes that extract the maximum value from our resources. Responsibilities Include:
- CRM management – Making our CRM tools the source of truth by ensuring the data is accurate, enriching existing data and identifying new sources of information to shape target accounts lists for the sales team. As well as driving efficiency with workflow automation
- Developing and maintaining dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators and provide insights to the leadership team
- Assisting the marketing team with campaign list creation and consistent tracking so that SDR team can work most effectively
- Providing clear documentation and training to sales and marketing team members on the use of the sales stack and related processes
- Participating in cross-functional projects as needed to support the broader goals of the organisation
- Proactively searching for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process and systems analysis
🚀 About you
The top 3 traits we are seeking are:
- Analytical Excellence: Your strong analytical and numeric skills are the driving force behind your ability to synthesize data and derive actionable insights for informed business decisions
- Meticulously Organized: You’re not just organized; you’re a process wizard with a proven track record of developing and continually updating revenue operations process documentation. Your keen eye for prioritization and focus ensures the identification of high-impact initiatives, all while maintaining a laser focus on the quality and accuracy of data
- Results-driven: You’re a results-driven professional who excels at picking up new concepts quickly. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive deep into solving problems, always taking full ownership of end-to-end executions
- 2+ years of experience with other tech organisations on a RevOps team, or as a business analyst
- Experience with using CRM tools such as HubSpot or Salesforce & Excel. Bonus if you have experience with SQL and BI tool (eg. Power BI)
- Experience in a B2B environment
- Deep understanding of sales and marketing processes, as well as experience with CRM and marketing automation tools
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, as you will be working closely with teams across the organisation.
💙 About us
We’re a motivated and ambitious team, we’re all different, but these traits tie us together. We work closely as a team and genuinely value each other’s opinions. Most of all, we try and learn as much as we can from one another, through knowledge sharing and healthy debate
💰 Why Blink?
You will have the opportunity to be part of something impactful, large-scale, and meaningful. Most importantly, you’ll work for a company with a strong purpose, with an ambitious and supportive team embarking on a journey most start-ups can only dream of! Benefits include:
- Hybrid working in a convenient central London office.
- 25 days a year off (plus public holidays!)
- Learning & development focus, plus mentorship options. We’ll do everything we can to get you to the top of your game.
- The equipment needed to do a great job.
- Private healthcare, Ride2Work and pension scheme.
- Social events (Company days out, lunches, breakfasts, nights out)
At Blink, we’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse culture where our people feel they truly belong. We value and respect individual differences, so all applications will receive fair and equal consideration without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, age or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.