Cribl makes open observability a reality for today’s tech professionals. Our category-defining product suite gives companies the power to control their data and the flexibility to make choices, not compromises. With more than $400 million in funding by top investors including IVP, CRV, Redpoint Ventures, Sequoia, Greylock, and Tiger Global, we continue to grow our revenue and customer base by triple digits, with more than a quarter of Fortune 100 companies now Cribl customers.
As a remote first company, Cribl was recently ranked as the top technology/software company on the Forbes Best Startup Employers list (#7 overall), included in CNBC’s Top Startups for the Enterprise, and has been recognized as a top company for women, diversity, and culture by Comparably. So what’s it like to work here? Our culture is rooted in our five core values, which includes Irreverent, but Serious. We like to have fun. We like to make each other laugh. And we love Goats!
Why You’ll Love This Role
Are you ready to be at the forefront of innovation in the Data industry? Join our dynamic team, where you’ll spearhead the global maturation of an already stellar Sales Funnel tech stack. If you’re passionate about driving excellence in these critical areas and thrive in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment, we invite you to embark on this exciting journey with us.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will be responsible for the systems that facilitate lead generation to deal creation, leveraging best in class functionality from Salesforce, RingLead and Allbound PRM, to name a few of our pillar technologies. You will lead discovery and analysis with stakeholders and help them derive unambiguous business requirements from which you will design and build technical solutions. We are looking for an advanced individual contributor for whom operations is a core strength, who has extensive experience steering initiatives successfully from start to finish.
You will be a key contributor to our centralized Business Systems team, partnering closely with our Marketing, Business Development, and Channel functions. The ability to prioritize enhancement requests, identify improvement opportunities and document and present business requirements is key to this role’s success. The role reports to the Senior Manager of Business Systems.
If You Got It – We Want It
- Lead Systems Management: Take ownership of Salesforce Sales Cloud (Lead to Opportunity), Allbound PRM and RingLead to optimize their functionality, ensuring seamless operations and data accuracy.
- Data Enrichment & Normalization:Implement strategies to enhance data quality, ensuring that our systems are populated with clean, accurate, and up-to-date information.
- Deduplication:Develop and implement deduplication processes to eliminate data redundancies and improve data integrity. Leverage RingLead to ensure leads and contacts are always in the right place at the right time to land the sale!
- Partner Deal Registrations:Manage and enhance partner deal registration processes, enabling efficient collaboration with our partners.
- Integration Expertise:Utilize your knowledge of how Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP) integrate with Salesforce, RingLead and data enrichment tools to assist Marketing in effective marketing campaigns and lead management.
- Technical Mastery:As a master of technical skills such as flows, validations, and no-code integrations across our tech stack, you will ensure the highest quality standards through clever solution design and rigorous quality assurance (QA) testing.
- Product Understanding:Develop a deep understanding of Cribl’s business and product offerings to better support and align with the organization’s goals.
- Complex Issue Resolution:Work collaboratively across all assigned segments of the business to resolve a wide range of complex business and product-related requests, significantly reducing time to deliver solutions.
As An Active Member Of Our Team, You Will Bring…
- 5+ Years of Progressive Experience: You have at least three years of hands-on experience in business systems analysis, demonstrating continuous growth and expertise in the field.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud and RingLead Proficiency: You are highly proficient in Salesforce Sales Cloud, ZoomInfo and RingLead, with a proven track record of leveraging these tools to enhance business operations.
- MAP Integration Knowledge: You have a solid understanding of how Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP) integrate with Salesforce and RingLead, enabling you to strive as a Marketing Operations partner and optimize marketing processes.
- Technical Prowess: You have mastered technical skills, including creating flows, validations, and no-code integrations, and can apply these skills effectively across our tech stack. You are an Excel power user capable of analyzing complex datasets.
- Facilitation and Communication Skills: You excel in facilitating discussions with stakeholders, articulating thoughts and ideas persuasively and concisely. You can manage stakeholders effectively, set clear expectations, and incorporate feedback into your work.
- Time Management and Adaptability: You can successfully manage your time, prioritize workloads, and adapt to changing project demands. You navigate through ambiguity, overcome roadblocks, and find alignment on next steps.
- Working experience at a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience scaling a function at a remote first company
- Experience supporting internal and external auditors with SOX, ITGC, SOD
- Technical implementation consulting experience
- Experience working with DevOps tools such as Flosum, Gearset
- VS Code beginner to intermediate
- Understanding of integration frameworks, RESTful APIs
- Excited about the observability space
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- A love for goats
Salary Range ($100,000 – $140,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.