We’re looking to hire an Account Executive to join the Dock team. You’ll partner with the CEO to manage sales pilots and convert free trials into customers.
Dock has some level of product-market fit and proven repeatability in the sales motion with over a hundred paying customers. But we have a long road ahead of us to establish our sales process and scale our go-to-market motion. We need to increase our average contract size and get really good at converting free trials into customers.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in an early stage startup environment. You’re excited to make an impact and help build a sales team.
Dock won’t be the easiest job you ever have. You’ll need to sell an unproven product in a tough market. But we promise you’ll learn a lot and, hopefully, make some real money along the way.
- 4+ years of sales experience in a quota carrying role
- Worked in SaaS
- Experience with free trials and product-led motions
- Experience selling deals in the $10k to $25k range
- Based in the United States, preferably the west coast
- Pro-active communicator and problem solver
- Experience with Hubspot CRM (preferred)
- Dock is a client-facing workspace for sales, onboarding and renewals.
- Explore the product yourself: https://auth.dock.us/sign-up
- Founders met at Lattice – Alex Kracov (CEO), Victor Kmita (CTO), & Luc Chaissac (Design)
- Remote-first company. Founders based in SF & France
- Raised $6.5m. Backed by Jack Altman, Craft Ventures, and others.
- Expect your OTE to be $100k-$175k.
- Compensation will be a mix of salary+commission and equity.
Dock is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Dock is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
By clicking the “Submit Application” button below, you consent to Dock processing your personal information for the purpose of assessing your candidacy for this position.
To apply for this job please visit dock.rippling-ats.com.