LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. We foster a culture of performance and recognition, allowing us to transform growth as we enable our employees to do the best work of their careers.
This position is located in Austin, TX. Our Austin team is based downtown in the San Jacinto Center, overlooking the scenic Lady Bird Lake. We call our offices Centers of Energy, because they’re where we accelerate work, spark creativity, and ignite our culture of connection and celebration. Our teams coordinate their time in Centers of Energy to reflect how they work best.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We deeply care about our employees’ well-being, creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We celebrate the diversity of our team and are committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity. When you join LogicMonitor, you’re not just an employee to us, but a valued member of our community. Come as you are, be yourself, and let’s grow together.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You’ll Do:
LM Envision, LogicMonitor’s leading hybrid observability platform powered by AI, helps modern enterprises gain operational visibility into and predictability across their IT stacks, so they can continue to deliver extraordinary employee and customer experiences. LogicMonitor has a layered approach to intelligence, where AI and Machine Learning is baked into every facet of the LM Envision platform to help IT teams improve efficiency, minimize alert fatigue, proactively predict trends, and maximize enterprise growth and transformation.
Our customers love LogicMonitor’s ability to bring cloud and traditional IT together into one view, as seen in minimal churn rates, expansion business, and exciting new customer references. In fact, LogicMonitor has received the highest Net Promoter Score of any IT Infrastructure Management provider. LogicMonitor also boasts high employee satisfaction. We have been certified as a Great Place To Work®, and named one of BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work for the sixth year in a row!
As we enter this next phase of growth, we are in search of a talented and experienced Director of Business Operations to drive the performance of our Sales and Customer Experience (CX) organization, as well as laying the foundation that will enable continued scalable growth. You will have the opportunity to shape the strategic direction of our Go-To-Market (GTM) initiatives, take charge of project oversight, lead process improvement, guide a team, and tactically execute Business Operations. In this pivotal role, you will act as a key partner to Sales and CX leadership, demonstrating your ability to deliver impactful results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. In this management role, you will report directly to the VP of Business Operations.
Here’s a closer look at this key role:
- Partner with and advise Sales and CX Leaders on strategic direction and manage supporting activities.
- Lead Americas Business Operations team to support our GTM organization, business systems and internal processes.
- Understand and ensure successful implementation of operational best practices across GTM.
- Define objectives and measure performance to drive the team to hit key milestones – including bookings growth, deal structure optimization, sales productivity and gross/net retention improvements.
- Support planning efforts and ensure they are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed throughout the organization.
- Refine customer segmentation, lead territory design and management to enhance acquisition, renewal, and upsell/cross sell processes.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement. Eliminate operational bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Create and maintain documentation of sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials.
- Design and execute quoting processes, tools and governance of approval authority.
- Build and standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business reviews. Analyze operational metrics and deliver meaningful insights to the business, define and deliver methods to improve performance.
- Drive key projects to support strategic initiatives by working across functions and provide visibility to executive sponsors.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent degree
- 10+ years’ experience in Business, Sales, or Revenue Operations
- 3+ years’ leadership experience
- Proven experience with GTM strategy & process design/implementation
- Demonstrated ability to analyze the business, derive insights/recommendations and execute on key initiatives
- Proficiency with Sales/GTM tools, including com
At LM we believe that a total rewards package should be built with the whole person in mind, so we’ve designed a total rewards package that’s almost as complex as you are. We want to support our employees to be healthy and happy!
Whether you’re working from home or one of our Centers of Energy, US benefits for LMers include but are not limited to: unlimited vacation, health, vision, and dental insurance, robust parental leave, a 401K with company matching, a monthly Work Well reimbursement, Employee Equity Program, Professional Development funds, unlimited opportunities for growth, and more.
We are committed to our employees’ physical and mental health, and offer various wellness programs (including a Calm membership for you and your family!) as part of our holistic approach to employee success.
For more information on our benefits and culture, visit https://www.logicmonitor.com/careers
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.
Anticipated Application Close Date: 04/01/24
LogicMonitor believes in pay transparency, so we provide the base salary ranges for all of our jobs in the United States. Actual base salary offered will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location, education, experience, skills, and qualifications.
As part of our holistic compensation philosophy, LogicMonitor also offers many competitive elements in our total compensation package for US employees, such as bonus or commission compensation in addition to the base pay, an equity program for all full time employees, 401K matching, and other rewards.
Base Salary Range
To apply for this job please visit www.logicmonitor.com.