Content Strategy Development and Planning
- Be fundamental in formulating a comprehensive content strategy aligned with the company’s marketing objectives and target audience.
- Conduct research to identify relevant topics, trends, and keywords that resonate with the target audience.
- Plan and create a content calendar to ensure consistent and engaging content across various channels, with a focus on email, website, and newsletters.
- Create and implement email marketing campaigns to engage with our audience, improve retention, conversion, and upselling, with a focus on transitioning customers from one-time to recurring purchases.
- Identify areas for improvement based on insights and adjust the content strategy accordingly.
- Collaborate with other teams to gather information and develop case studies and testimonials that highlight the company’s successes and customer experiences.
- Constantly produce high-quality, engaging, compelling and informative content to be used in various marketing initiatives and channels, like our Blog, Case studies, Linkedin and sales materials
- Define and execute a thought leadership plan that positions Metaloop as experts in the scrap metal industry
Required experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field (Master’s preferred).
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a content specialist, preferably in a technical or industrial B2B sector.
- Exceptional communication as in writing, editing, and storytelling skills in German & English
- Domain expert in B2B Marketing techniques and strategies
- Strong understanding of the scrap metal industry or related fields.
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative content ideas.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.