If you are strategic, action oriented and creative, get excited by experimentation, and love working with a dynamic, growing team – let’s chat! As the Senior Director of Marketing, you will be the key owner in building opportunity and pipeline growth for the One Door team. You will work closely with the rest of Marketing and Sales to drive awareness, interest, engagement, and demand in One Door. You will be a thought leader in how we create and grow demand for the One Door platform and will get to showcase your analytic and creative skills to help us win us new business.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to exceed revenue targets and expand customer base. Own marketing contributed pipeline and demand generation goals and work cross-functionally to create efficient coverage and campaigns. Monitor, measure, and analyze the performance of the marketing mix and run experiments to test and optimize across segments, personas, programs, and campaigns to drive revenue growth.
- Brand Marketing: Leverage One Door’s position as a category creator and build a brand which stands out from the crowd. Champion the voice of the customer above all else.
- Build and lead a high-performing team of marketers who are strategic leaders and execution machines. Lead by example in the development and creation of great campaign and content ideas that match the One Door brand voice.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Sales to ensure the latest and most resonant talking points are built into ongoing and planned campaigns.
- Own our paid marketing strategy, budget, and execution continually testing to optimize for conversion rates and ROI.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our email, website, blog and sales collaterals that will attract and convert our target personas.
- Establish a culture of testing and optimization while driving to a long-term strategy.
- Data and results-driven mindset with the ability to understand and measure business impact while driving multiple projects concurrently
- Willing to think outside the box and experiment with creative ideas to attract and engage our audience
- Good working knowledge and willingness to get hands-on with the tools like, Salesforce, Marketo, Triblio, GA, advertising platforms, data providers, intent platforms, content marketing tools, and good old spreadsheets.
- Fantastic can-do attitude, with a willingness to dive in and do the work yourself when needed
- Understanding of the buyer’s journey and marketing funnel stages
- Ability to forecast the marketing funnel to ensure campaigns are measured and optimized across the buying cycle and align with sales targets
- A knack for presenting results in consumable formats, including dashboards, reports, and data visualizations
- A clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills, and a proven problem solver, able to discern the crux of an issue and use good judgment in recommending practical solutions
- First-rate project management, teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills; comfort interacting at all levels of the organization
Follow us on social media