Are you a champion RevOps Analyst? Help us boost the SEON rocketship as we assemble our super team of fraud-fighting heroes. 🚀
Having cool tech is great, but it can only make an impact in the right hands. This is our mission: to bring SEON to the right people, companies, and partners. That’s where the RevOps team helps Seon fight fraud, by making sure we can deliver on this mission by acting as the early warning system for our commercial performance.
The Revenue Operations team (RevOps) aligns SEON’s commercial unit around the buyer’s journey. We work closely with the CCO, CMO, Sales, Marketing, and Success teams to achieve ARR goals. It’s a fun mix of crafting strategy and executing tactics at the SEON rocketship.
What you’ll do:
- Join the good fight by helping stop fraudsters worldwide!
- Help report, analyse and make recommendations around each stage of our customer journey
- Coordinate with the RevOps leadership and wider team to make sure that the commercial organization is hitting its monthly targets according to our revenue plan
- Run projects with stakeholders to make decisions on topics including; forecasting, go-to-market strategy, growth/churn strategy, process improvement, and small/medium scope sales experiments
- Assist in reporting and operationalizing key sales and bookings performance metrics, reporting tools and dashboards to help drive insights and action
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in GTM Operations (sales/marketing/rev/BizOps) or in a consulting/IB environment where you’ve delivered on multiple projects successfully
- Comfortable working independently & are self-driven
- Solid understanding of financial and revenue planning processes, quota management and revenue analytics & data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Ability to define and measure critical metrics, build forecasts and dashboards for revenue-driving teams to easily understand the health of the business, and find opportunities and build strategies to help them hit their goals
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Ideally SQL knowledge and proficiency
- CRM Experience
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Hybrid remote work model
- Private health insurance covered by Vitality
- Best in class tech gear – choose the latest Macbook or a PC
- Flexible core hours and one hour for lunchtime comped
- 3 extra Wellness Days
- Benefit from working closely with our founders
- An immediate impact on a smart, growing, multi-cultural team
- Access to all the tools for your job (e.g. Kluster, Metabase, Syncari)
- Access to continuous development tools & a strong coaching culture via morehappi
Sounds good? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you! Your first point of contact will be Lizanne Haasbroek Say hi 👋 and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
Wanna learn more about what it’s like to work at SEON first?
👉 Here you go: https://careers.seon.io/
The SEON journey has been unstoppable. 50 months in and we have grown from 2 to 250+ SEON Fraud Fighters, across Budapest, London, Austin, and Jakarta. With more hubs opening up in San Francisco, Singapore, we are on a mission to create a Fraud Free World. We raised a record breaking segment Series B in April 2022 and we were featured in TechCrunch as the largest B round for Hungary and now are recognised as the World’s quickest growing fraud prevention company. We are proud to continue to grow at pace, both in terms of helping the best online businesses and democratizing fraud-fighting!
Follow us on social media