Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. To this end, Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
Snowflake is looking for a seasoned marketing operations professional to help the marketing organization continue to scale. As the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations and Technology, you provide the operational support our Digital Marketing team needs to run, track, and optimize their programs. You will also oversee and administer Snowflake’s marketing technology stack, help drive our database strategy, and work with a cross-organizational team to ensure top-of-funnel health.
This role requires someone to work from our local office (San Mateo, CA / Dublin, CA) at least 3 days per week.
A SENIOR MANAGER, MARKETING OPERATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY:
- Provide the digital marketing team with the operational support to launch, track, and optimize their programs.
- Manage conversion tracking across platforms such as LinkedIn, Google Adwords, Bing, Google Display, Facebook, and Rollworks and ensure leads are properly tagged for attribution.
- Support the identification, evaluation, and procurement of marketing technology.
- Work with IT, line of business stakeholders, and relevant MOps partners to deploy technology and related processes.
- Provide marketing with training, enablement, and ongoing technical support.
- Oversee the marketing technology budget and manage platform renewal lifecycles.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver a database strategy that supports program targeting, reporting, and lead processing.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to ensure Snowflake’s leads are routing and converting per the established processes, delivering a highly efficient lead management engine.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR MANAGER, MARKETING OPERATIONS, AND TECHNOLOGY WILL HAVE:
- 8-10+ years of Marketing Operations experience, with 3-5 years managing people.
- A customer-first attitude toward your internal stakeholders with exceptional communication skills.
- A deep understanding of the operational requirements of digital advertising programs running across platforms such as LinkedIn, Google Adwords, Bing, Google Display, Facebook, Rollworks, and others.
- Extensive Marketo and Salesforce experience.
- Experience building and managing systems integrations (APIs) between various sales and marketing platforms.
- Strong project management capabilities with meticulous attention to detail.
- SQL and advanced Excel skills.
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role:
- The estimated base salary range for this role is $141,000 – $196,300.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake’s bonus and equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; at least 12 paid holidays; paid time off; parental leave; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.