SWTCH is hiring a Head of Operations to support their day-to-day ops. Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll lead the building out of work optimization systems, support the deployment team, incorporate feedback, and troubleshoot. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced environment and with company operations.
SWTCH offers a fully managed, end-to-end solution that takes care of planning, installing, and managing electric vehicle charging infrastructure for multi-residential buildings and offices.
By implementing shared, community-wide charging solutions in densely populated areas, SWTCH is accelerating the electrification of transportation. The team is lean, motivated, and driven by their collective mission to realize a clean energy powered future.
Canadian-based, ideally in the GTA
Overview of responsibilities:
- Lead, motivate, and support deployment and customer support teams in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Manage timely data collection and update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper
- operations of the organization
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes to enhance and sustain internal capacity
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
Follow us on social media