Zeda.io is a fast-growing startup that provides an AI-powered product discovery platform to help companies identify what problems to solve and build strategies for product teams. We are seeking a founding member to join the team and help us grow our business in the US.
You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and talented team, collaborate with other departments, and contribute to the success of the company. You will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive sales strategy, identifying potential clients, building relationships, and closing deals.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to grow the business.
- Generate demand and reach out to potential leads via calling, meetings, email, and LinkedIn.
- Identify potential clients, build relationships, and close deals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling sales collateral.
- Effectively communicate product features and benefits to prospects and customers.
- Manage sales pipeline and provide regular updates to the team.
- Work closely with the product team to understand customer needs and provide feedback.
- Research and prospect into target companies using various prospecting tools.
- Learn and demonstrate the Zeda.io platform to new and prospective customers.
- Navigate prospective customers through trials and proof of concepts as and when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 4-6 years of experience in business roles with a focus on sales, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Strong understanding of product management and the ability to effectively communicate its importance to potential clients.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and scaling a SaaS startup.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take risks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
At Zeda.io, we offer a competitive salary with $75k base and $75k OTE and generous equity. You will also get a commission of 25% on every booked revenue.
We also provide opportunities for professional development, flexible work arrangements, and supportive work culture.
If you are a hustler, have a passion for building products, and want to be part of a fast-growing startup, we encourage you to apply.