UK, remote with a flexible arrangement to meet 1 day / week onsite in London. Will consider exceptional candidates outside of the UK on a fully remote basis.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, ambitious, commercially-driven A-player to join Soveren as our Founding Account Executive. You’ll be joining us at an exciting time, as we’ve proven our product with first commercial customers and are ready to scale. We raised $10M from tier-one VCs and the founders and CEOs of Datadog, Snyk, Palo Alto Networks, Slack, Tessian, MuleSoft, Airbnb, Deel, N26, Algolia, and others. Our founders previously built a $2B revenue e-commerce unicorn where they faced the problem that Soveren is now solving.
You’ll enjoy the thrill of a dynamic early-stage business on a path to become Europe’s preeminent security company. You’ll massively propel your career by driving our GTM, closing deals, owning our sales process and collateral, and we hope one day you can grow into our Sales Leader. It is not a ‘typical’ sales role and you’ll be working broadly across the business, getting a first-hand experience of 0.25 to 1 and building a great product.
You know you can sell and are hungry for an entrepreneurial, high-impact role where you will learn a lot, work a lot, and have no limits to your growth or compensation.
- You can sell. You have 2+ years of AE experience in B2B SaaS, specifically in complex enterprise solution sales (e.g., ACV of $40k+, sales cycle of 3+ months).
- You are comfortable selling a technical product and could be a Sales Engineer in another life.
- You are a proficient builder of pipeline, across outbound, events and other channels, as well as working with Sales Development.
- You are entrepreneurial and want to be part of building a business. You’ve been involved with an early stage business before as founder, employee, investor or advisor and understand the reality of early-stage GTM.
- You have a consistent track record of outperformance professionally, academically and in other areas (e.g., sport).
- You are a natural hustler and an excellent communicator. You enjoy building professional network and establishing rapport with junior and senior people, and driving change.
- You are intelligent, curious and have the capacity to understand our product inside out and maintain meaningful conversations with Security Leaders and DevOps.
If you are our ideal candidate, then:
- You have a background in cyber security, observability, or a similar space.
- You have worked at a top-tier client-facing organization (e.g., investment banking or management consulting) before assuming their current sales role.
What you can expect
- You’ll be a Founding GTM Team member in one of Europe’s most promising early-stage security companies with plenty of opportunity to step up and have an outsized impact.
- You’ll be in the trenches with our founders, product, customer success, and engineering leaders and experience first-hand how great products and businesses are built.
- You’ll have a chance to propel your career by assuming more and more responsibility and driving our GTM, sales team hiring, and contributing to product roadmap and company strategy. We hope you will become our Sales Leader in the next 12-18 months.
- You’ll have a high degree of autonomy in a creative, ultra-impactful role at an exciting inflection point for Soveren, taking our product to market and scaling to multi-million ARR.
- You will learn a lot about startups, data security, early stage GTM, getting to product-market fit, and building a successful enterprise SaaS business.
- You’ll be at the front line, building relationships with senior security leaders across Europe and North America. You’ll develop a valuable network and meet some of the most impressive people in security by leveraging Soveren’s investor access.
- You’ll build and manage our sales pipeline and close deals. You’ll navigate complex sales cycles with world-class mid-market and enterprise tech businesses initially securing $40-80k deals and then $200k+ deals.
- You’ll help continuously improve our sales processes and experiment with different outbound strategies and messaging. You’ll be perfecting Soveren’s pitch and building sales collateral.
- No bureaucracy and politics. No micromanagement. No limits to your growth.
- You’ll have access to the best GTM leaders in enterprise SaaS as advisors and mentors.
To apply for this job please visit soveren.io.